Join the Harwich Chamber today!
Contact Executive Director Cyndi Williams at 508-430-1165 for more information on these Chamber benefits and start maximizing your business’s visibility today!
Referrals: The Harwich Chamber of Commerce receives more than 240,000 inquiries, including requests for referrals for specific needs for products, services, and activities. Our volunteers and staff are trained to refer to our members only.
- FREE opportunity to place brochures or business cards in the Harwich Information Center, a resource for individuals and businesses alike.
- FREE website listing and link to your site. Opportunity to advertise on the website. Online business directory listing which includes your contact information, logo, photo gallery, YouTube video, 1600 word business description, website link and more
- FREE Harwich Magazine listing: A favorite resource of residents and second home owners, as well as visitors and businesses, the guide also provides a members-only opportunity to promote your business through advertising. A complete copy of the guide is also available on the HCC website.
- FREE use of the Chamber’s conference room.
- New Member Orientation: Find out about resources, strategies and activities that will help you maximize your Chamber membership. Plus, meet other new members and start networking!
- Networking:Business After Hours, dinner meetings and special events provide great opportunities to develop invaluable business contacts. Participate on any of our committees and build strong relationships with your committee members.
- Free hosting of a Chamber Business After Hours
- Business After Hours:Networking events, free to members, allow Chamber members to meet in a relaxed atmosphere and to build beneficial business relationships.
- Dinner Meetings:Dinner meetings offer interesting speakers on timely topics, plus a chance to network with fellow members.
- Training:Roundtable workshops and seminars that help our members to build their skills and to grow their businesses.
- E-Newsletter:Our newsletter will help keep you current with HCC activities, business trends and issues, and other timely news.
- Member to member Directories :Save money by taking advantage of a fellow member’s discount and grow your business by offering discounts to HCC members.
- Advocacy: As the recognized voice of business in the Harwiches, the Chamber educates, communicates and advocates on behalf of its members and business community.
- Post your Job Openings on our Job Board
- Sharing your business news and upcoming events on the Chamber blog that syndicates to our social media spaces
- Members Only Advertising opportunity on website, magazine, e-newsletter and more.
“Joining the Harwich Chamber of Commerce has been beneficial to Cape Cod Associates Real Estate in many ways. It offers opportunities to network with other business owners in town, participate in town events, contribute to good charities and business training. The chamber has referred clients to our vacation rental business and gives us more opportunity to spread the word about our services. We highly recommend taking advantage of joining the Harwich Chamber for any business looking to be more successful.”
Michael Ulrich, President/Broker
Cape Cod Associates Real Estate